Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Table Talk

On Monday I attended the National Stationery Show at the Jacob Javitz Center in NY. I had such a great time, I met some great people and learned about some great products.

Let me introduce you to:

Table Tent Trivia

As a host and a planner I love the idea of getting my guests to engaged in the event. Helping to break an awkward silence amongst guest who may not know each other or simply upgrading the regular conversation starters like the weather is really is made simple and fun with Table Tent Trivia.

Table Tent Trivia packages trivia questions around party themes. The trivia questions are printed on unique table tents that help you continue the personalization of your event. Each package contains five table tents with five questions on each card. You will have 25 unique questions for each events. Each table tent style also has coordinating invitations and napkins, if you should choose to expand on your theme.

How many grapes does it take to produce a bottle of wine?
For a wine theme event try the Wine Table Tents





Shaken or Stirred?

Girls never really need conversation starters but these two styles, Martini and "Just the Girls" are great for a girls night out, bachelorette or bridal shower.





With many summer party plans getting on the way, the Summer Trivia will be a hit at any BBQ or summer fling.

3 comments:

  1. The Breitling Watch
    is part of the Bentley Motors T
    series, buying it I've become a huge fan of Bentley Motors
    and it's my intention.
    While the physical design each watch differs, there are several mechanical specs that are common in all variations in the Navitimer Watches
    series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice funny photos, few days before my friend hired Philadelphia wedding photographer, these are really expert photographers for wedding and othe special events, i also took the contact from these and must hire in my wedding..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin