Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Affordable wedding bling



My 11 year old daughter has a current, I would say obsession with Mindless Behavior. They are a Hip Hop teen group that have tons of teen girls between 11-15, screaming and crying upon a sighting. Something like you would see for Michael Jackson and the Beatles. My own daughter breaks out in to a sweat just talking about them and composing the speech she will use when she should run into them on the street. I never experienced this as a teen and so it is a bit strange to see.


I have to admit as an adult, outside of meeting Jesus, I would be tongue tied if I met one man. Like my daughter I watch every show , try to read everyone of his post and dream of the day when I will meet him. Who is this person? David Tutera. This brings me to today's post. Once again he has wowed me, he has come up with a new line of Fashion Jewelry. The Embelish line will be debuting online exclusively at www.davidtuteraembellish.com.


I will share what I love about this collection....everything.


1. Affordability - So many of us dream over wearing red carpet style jewelry, not so many of us can afford it. David's collection ranges from $15 - $350. Yeah!!!


2. Stylish - David Tutera and stylish...synonomous. There is nothing that David doesn't put his hand to that is not stylish.


3. Site - the Embellish site is convenient and well organized. You could shop by color, and by style.


The only thing I would add is more browns...I just love my browns and oranges.


Every bride should be a princess on her wedding day, now the king has provided style and affordability so she can be.





7 comments:

  1. Kathy-

    Thank you so much for the kind words! Love your post and I'm so happy you like the new line. If you haven't yet, check out the Facebook page (facebook.com/DavidTuteraEmbellish), I would love to connect with you on there and give your post a little shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I am familiar and have "liked" the Facebook page

      Delete
  2. Wow these are amazing wedding blings.. I really love the design..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks Packers Movers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very useful information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks 99th

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very useful information shared here. I am really thankful for this. 99th.co.in

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin