Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Inspired January Giveaway: Mini Clutch
I featured these clutches on my blog in July and I loved them. I actually fell in love with a lot of items in this Etsy shop. I thought the clutches would make great bridesmaids gifts. The *lola mini* clutch is cute and perfect for girls-on-the-go... it's a great size clutch that can fit into your purse so you can bring your everyday make-up or other things to work (although I think they are too stylish to be a make-up bag. It can also fit snugly in your hand or under your arm if you wanted to take it out for the night with your best girls. Andrea of Amarie, enjoys working with silk, satin, pearlescent paper, brocade and has some great designs.
Amarie will sponsor this month's giveaway. One winner will go away with a mini custom clutch. The winner may select from a wide variety of fabrics.
Here is how to enter:
1. Subscribe to this post via RSS Feed or email.
2. Visit our sponsor, http://www.etsy.com/shop/loveamarie
3. Come back and post a comment about one other item in the shop.
4. End your comment with January giveaway
5. You will earn 1 extra entries for advertising this giveaway on Twitter, your blog or any other social site, (please do not advertise on Facebook) . Come back and post a comment with the link to earn your extra entry.
6. You may enter daily, come back and comment on any other post, end your comment with "January Giveaway"