Saturday, September 20, 2008

Imparting information


I discovered early on in my life that I love to impart information. It is one of my life's natural highs. I love to know that someone will be better off with new found information, that I am privy to. I think there is a pocket in my brain that stores this information. On any given day I could receive a call from a friend who needs help planning some event, and I reach down into that pocket and inevitably there is an idea, a plan. I come alive planning, after years of helping plan, helping execute, I have decided to start my own business. I have reached the entrepreneurial season of my life...and I am very happy to have arrived. So as I enter in to this world of blogging, my goal is to continue to impart information in a different forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin