Friday, June 5, 2009

Fabulous Finds around the Web



I was doing my usual hunt for fabulous finds to share with you. I ventured on a bride's blog and she mentioned gifts that she ordered for her bridal party...painted glassware.

I went in search of Etsy store cccglass. I thought the painted glassware was a unique bridal party gift. Each time your bridal party looks at these glasses they would think of you. After speaking with the owner, Jocelyn House, she indicated that she she takes special requests. She feels the best ideas come out of these special requests. Your requests have limitless possibilities.




These glasses would make great gifts for the groomsmen, bridesmaids, in-laws, someone who helped you through the planning proces.

Stop by and see what CCCglass can design for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin