Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding Inspiration Boards - Green


Last week I started a inspiration board series featuring fall colors. I love fall it is my favorite season. If you have ever experienced a northeast fall you will know about the changing colors, brisk air, apple picking, crackling fires. I started with orange which is my favorite color, the rusty orange that you see in the changing leaves, hot apple cider and in fall decor.

This week I will introduce a green inspiration board. Although the colors of the leaves are changing you still find the green in fall. Sometimes its a whole leaf sometimes you find a leaf showing green on the bottom, yellow, orange tips...beautiful.



Be inpired by Fall!!!!!!!!!!!

Sources
Upper left - Geoff White photo
Upper Right - Arrowood Photos
bottom left - Sara France photo
bottom right - Gilette Photography

Don't forget to stop by our September Giveaway!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin