Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Traditions



I want to wish you all a great holiday season. May the true meaning of the season, the gift that was given that very first Christmas be in your hearts and minds throughout the year.



I admire and love to hear about various family traditions. I could not remember any traditions in my own childhood, however I figured that traditions had to start somewhere. So this Christmas I started a tradition with my children, baking cupcakes or cookies on Christmas Eve and drinking hot chocolate. Small, simple but I can count on my kids to remind me of this new tradition every year. I would love to see that when they are adults they too will continue this tradition with their own families.

This Christmas season be inpired by the special moments around you. Be it small or grand start or continue a tradition that will help to enhance these wonderful Christmas moments.

Be inspired!!!!

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin