Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fabulous Finds around the Web



From time to time I do my share of web surfing in search of fabulous items to share with my readers. As usual if it makes it to my blog it made an impact when I saw it.
Today I want to spotlight a Etsy Shop, VieModerne. The name was the first thing that caught my eye, VieModerne, I envisioned a small cafe in Paris, with the Eiffel Tower in the background....I think I have read to many novels. After my daydream I saw Noelle's wonderful and chic creations. Always searching all things wedding I gravitated towards Noelle's White Wedding collection.

The Collection is the embodiment of vintage glam.

These clip would make great headpieces for a vintage glam wedding.

MELANIE - Ivory Feather Bow Hair Clip with Rhinestones



Ivory hen feathers with ostrich flue, gathered into a bow and tied together in the center with satin ribbon and an antiqued rhinestone button.

Attaches with a toothed alligator clip affixed to a sturdy recycled leather base.

Measures approximately 5" wide by 2.5" High

DANIELLA - White Feather Wedding Fascinator Hair Piece. Also available in ivory.



White hen feathers, and playful ostrich hurl make this hair piece really special. Accented with a silver rhinestone button, and affixed to a recycled leather base and sturdy toothed alligator clip.


The piece has just a little bit of movement and a whole lotta elegance.

CELESTE - Peack Eye and Ivory Feather Fascinator with Rhinestones



I love the peacock feathers in this piece, it adds a beautiful touch of color.

Carefully trimmed peacock eyes arranged in in a star pattern are accented with a wispy circle of wheat colored coque feathers, ivory ostrich flue, and a scattering of emerald peacock herl. A shiny rhinestone button rests in the center.

This wispy, delicate piece attaches securely to your hair with a toothed alligator clip. Shipped in a gift box for safe keeping till that special day!

PEACH - Sparkle Organza Flower Hair Clip or Brooch

Add a touch of color to your bridesmaids hair styles with these Flower Clips available in a variety of beautiful colors.



For more fabulous hair pieces, check out Viemoderne on Etsy.

Be Inspired by Unique finds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin