Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Finds around the blogosphere

I would like to share some of my new wedding website faves.

Estillo Weddings they have a great selection of unique finds. They were voted amongst the 75 best wedding websites by Brides magazine.

I thought these wrappers were great for anyone considering a cupcake tree for their wedding.
















These totes are great to keep all of your wedding contracts and wedding lists in place.





I thought that these placecards would be great for a bridal luncheon or other pre-wedding party. They are bud vases and a placecards all in one.


















I found these to be a great gift for a bridesmaid who loves to read.




I always loved the look of a flower in your hair. It brings back some old movies I loved.






As part of their cherry blossom collection, here are some table numbers great in an Asian theme wedding




Be Inspired by unique finds.

Kathy
www.aleximanievents.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin