Friday, March 27, 2009

Soap delight!!!!




OK , as I mentioned before I love Orange and the various earthy colors that you can associate orange with. Anything with Orange gets my attention, so you could imagine that when I say this beautiful soap it took my breath away.

When I looked at this soap, I saw art. The artistry in this soap is phenomenal and I could only imagine the hard work that went into to making this handmade soap. Intentions handmade soaps are a true piece of art.

I thought that this soap nicely wrapped could be a great presentation to your bridesmaids. Possibly included in a spa basket. Here are a few of the other Intentions creations. Each of them exquisite. I will be placing my order today.








1 comment:

  1. China market, landing point of the domestic Christian Shoes
    cloth? The advent of winter, snow days choose Christian Louboutin Sandals
    with tips to give you a lesson Christian Louboutin Pumps
    against the "Four Pests" Christian Louboutin Boots
    to the Chinese technique sounded the alarm bell of pure washed leather lgreen Microfiber.8

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin