Saturday, March 28, 2009

Great Style after the wedding

I received this catalog in the mail and I loved the the items that I found, so I had to find the online store. I thought of a young urban couple who wanted to dress up their new space together. Or maybe a "not so urban" couple who simply likes urban decor.

CB2.com has great items, from dishes to furniture to art. Now I know a young couple starting out may not have all the funds they would like however, I found the prices very reasonable. There were some pricier items , however knowing which pieces to buy can allow you to have a great look for less. I also discovered that they have a gift registry, so put CB2 on your list of places to register. Here are a few of my favorites.

OK, you knew I had to get in my orange, this flashback bedding is bright and cheery for your spring and summer bedroom looks.



I love the Lotus dinner ware. Great for a couples first dinner with mom and dad or another newlywed couple.



This Piazza Sofa looks really cozy, imagine you and your new hubby cuddling with some popcorn and a great movie. Also, if you are living in a "space challenged" apartment, this comfy couch could double as a "guest sofa". Although as comfy as it looks, you might not want to invite too many people over.




Cocktails anyone? I loved these colorful Gem Martini glasses and the Tokyo 4-part server. These would be great for entertaining, the vibrant colors would make a bold statement.







This bongo dining table is a great space saving table for the "space challenged" apartments. It would double as a great buffet table for entertaining. Love multi functional pieces!!!!



There are so many great things, so I suggest you stop by CB2 for more great looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin