Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ETSY Fabulous Find: Dawn Correspondence

Networking is always a great thing and I have been blessed to network with some of the finest artisans and vendors in their fields. Now if you have read previous posts you know how much I love Etsy and the fabulous things to be discovered there. Most recently I have had the pleasure of meeting Amanda owner of Etsy shop Dawn Correspondence an Etsy shop, what a lovely combination.

Are you planning a wedding in paradise?



This a Gorgeous wedding invitation in a square petal that fits perfectly in a 5.75" square envelope. The 3.5" x 5" reply card fits inside the petal.

I love the color of this invitation. Your wedding invitation is the first element used to set the theme for your wedding. To be ushered into your wedding in paradise by this invitation is simply awesome.


Mums the word

I love the combination of purple and red on this invitation. I would love to use this color combination for a new spin of a fall or winter wedding. Nice warm colors.





Words of Wisdom
Often when I host or help plan showers I make a suggestion of a wisdom journal or wisdom notes for the happy couple. Well look what I came across on this wonderful Etsy shop.



Spring Fling

When I saw this invitation I thought of a Spring wedding, the cool colors were light and airy.



Indian Inspired

I thought that this invitation would be great for and Indian or Asian themed wedding. The sunburst actually reminded me of bracelets that dancers put on their feet during any of the ceremonial dances performed.



Be Inspired!!!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW Kattia, I am so honored to be featured on your blog! Thank you so much! And you captured my exact thoughts as I designed each of these invitations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post and amazing invitations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great feature, Kattia! Amanda is incredibly talented and you can tell she puts her heart into every piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her work is lovely :) So many great designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feature! Awesome designs! I wish I had found something like that when I was getting married! I am going to be helping a friend w/ her wedding so I will definately tell her about Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! wonderfully written and her stuff is awesome .. I have a custom order in with her now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin