Saturday, October 24, 2009

Delectable Chocolate


Think back to the first time that you tasted your favorite dessert, or bit into a piece of Godiva chocolate. When the term "simply sinful" begins to makes sense; and you are almost unsure if you should take the next bite, so you eat slowly. Well when I tried on ME TOO's satin ribbon shoe, I felt like this. I actually tried on the closed back version to this shoe, but the front was the same as the Jeannette pictured above. I never realized how much I enjoyed shoes. Not just any shoe but the one that makes you want to run out and get a pedicure. I am usually afraid of shoes that are too high but the 4" heel on this shoe is very sturdy and comfortable, dancing comfortable.

If you want to be different for your brown wedding wear these heels under your gown. Imagine your photos with this great shoe peeking from under your dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin